Monday 7 September 2009

Dirty talk

public speaking is one of the most prestigious lecture I had. Its very interesting because there is always that task of finding a good topic to present in class. For others its that first time they get to stand infront of class and talk to them.

The word BACKBENCHERS has got very many things associated with it. To begin with, they are the people who throw comments anyhow in the lecture, they are usually termed as gay and the crooks of the class. This however is subject to debate. So anyway one of them, the loudest and most generous with his comments failed to speak in class. wow how cruel. What goes around comes around.

Another guy chose to sing. Pathetic. You know beyonce's if I were a boy.
The other one tried to advocate for "federo" but couldnt even discuss politics of Uganda.
One copied words from Microsoft word and pasted in powerpoint. Then made the presentation. Pathetic.
Then one was too fast that all I heard was. "Goodmorning, (then prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)"
Then no-one talked about Sex. It was so queer. But then someone interestingly talked about female genital mutilation and its advantages.


The topic were generously many and most people wanted to sound intellectual and others were totally talking to themselves. I was one of the last ones to present and I realised all the topics were discussed. I wanted something killer and bizzarrish.....

So I took the challenge. I got a teddy bear (Fluffy) got a diaper(Pamper) and went to the platform and taught about fatherhood. "How to put a diaper on a baby." (I have been babysitting for quite some time)
This was great. I was listened to very attentively and cheered on.
After my presentation I was flooded with chits and requests to be a father.

I have to rush off. I need to make sure the Vid of that presentation is not on Youtube..............

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha....i know! you are lucky your class' level of understanding or grasping is somewhat the same. my class,,,,S.L.O.W!it has become routine that the lectures repeat the same stuff five times and we stil have some students blaming it on the lecturer..''this guy just does not understand what he lectures!'' reeeeeaaallyyy!

    ReplyDelete